Collection of Identifiable Information
- We collect information that can identify You personally, or information that can identify Your business.
- When you visit/use Our Platform, Our server will collect the following information such as:
- Your IP address;
- The website from which you were referred to Our website (e.g. if you followed a link);
- The webpages you are visiting on Our website;
- The browser you are using and its display settings;
- Your operating system;
- The date and duration of Your visit.
- If You are desirous of registering with Us, You will be required to provide certain other information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us includes the information provided by You, like:
- Name, e-mail address, mobile number, address, city, bank account details, and other data that You may have chosen to provide on the Platform for the purpose of registration.
- Any other information, as may be required by Us, for providing Our services to You.
- You acknowledge that We collect end user information either from Our registered users or from third parties, to enable such end users to avail the payment services through Our Platform. Any such end user information or transaction information will include, without limitation, the transactional information and details as may be necessary to provide Our services to You.
- We may use this information to do internal research on Our Users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve Our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
- You acknowledge and agree that the information mentioned herein above may be collected by Us in an encrypted format or in an unencrypted format.
- You acknowledge and agree that any data or information collected by Us is data and information that has been voluntarily provided by You. We will not be responsible for the accuracy or correctness of any such information. You undertake to indemnify Us for any losses that We may suffer due to any claim raised against Us with respect to any data and/or information that is provided by You to Us.
- You may be required to upload/share certain documents for registration and KYC purposes (including, without limitation registrations if any, identity proof, residential proof, business proof, a cancelled cheque, and photographs of the business establishment) that are required by Us to render Our services to You. In the event that You choose to decline to share such documents with Us, We may not be able to provide Our services to You and We shall not be liable and or responsible for non-provision of Our services to You. Any document provided by You will not be considered as sensitive and confidential if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain. For food related business, FSSAI registration is mandatory and you may be asked to provide the same.
- During the registration, We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. The Users may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us. In case you choose to decline to submit information on the Platform, We may not be able to provide certain services to You and We shall not be liable and or responsible for non-provision of services to You. Any information provided by You will not be considered as sensitive and confidential if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain
- We may automatically track certain information about You based on Your behaviour on Our Platform. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on Our Platform or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on Our Platform or not), Your browser information, and Your IP address.
When You use Our services, We may collect information about You, with Your permission, in the following general categories
- Location Information: When You use the Platform through the telecommunication device, We collect Your location data. If You permit the Platform to access Your location through the permission system used by Your mobile operating system, We may also collect the precise location of Your device when the Platform are running in the foreground or background. We may also derive Your approximate location from Your IP address
- Device Information: We may collect information about Your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information
Use of Information
- The information collected by Us through Our Platform may be used inter alia for the following purposes:
- To provide Our services to You;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve Our products and services or provide new products and services.
- For sales and marketing purposes (with Your prior permission).
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails or messages on the Platform about special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting.
- From time to time, We may use the information to customize the Platform according to Your interests.
- We may use the information provided by you to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of Our services, help promote a safe service to all the Users of the Platform, measure consumer interest in Our services, customize Your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce Our terms and conditions.
- We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
Sharing of Information
- We share Your information with payment service providers and regulatory authorities in the event of any request from such authorities.
- We may also share Your information with third parties/Users/sellers to manage, improve and expedite the provisions of services provided to you under strict obligations of confidentiality. Without limiting the generality herein, the sellers may receive your information such as name, address and phone number to facilitate completion of Your orders.
- We shall make good faith efforts to provide You access to Your information, upon request from You, and shall further ensure that any information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected, subject to any requirement for such information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We shall ask You to identify yourself and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonable or extremely impractical, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others. Even after You delete Your information, residual copies may remain in Our backup systems.
All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorised person has access to it. Once Your information is in Our possession, We adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us on behalf of Our partners, and from Us in general, after providing Us with information. If You want to remove Your contact information from all lists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If You choose to unsubscribe from the Platform or delete any or all of Your information, You may send an e-mail to email@example.com ]. Please note, We may still retain some information and record of transactions as required by any law, contract or policy applicable to Us.
Unfortunately, no data protection method or combination of methods can be guaranteed 100 percent secure. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information as described throughout this policy, but we cannot ensure or warrant our ability to do so. As a result, your usage of the website and its services are at your own risk.
In case of any grievance arising from the use of the Platform, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org